Clinician Job Description
Joon is seeking trained, compassionate, skilled clinicians with experience in adolescent mental health. We provide the clients, marketing, technology, and billing support. You bring your training and expertise with providing evidence-based treatment for youth and young adults to improve access to quality mental health care.
About Our Practice
Joon is the world’s first teletherapy platform designed specifically for teens and young adults. Founded by Dr. Amy Mezulis, licensed clinical psychologist and Chair of the clinical psychology department at Seattle Pacific University, Joon offers a new model for mental health care that integrates the benefits of one-on-one therapy sessions with a mobile app-based experience. Our clinical team uses an evidence-based, skills-focused approach that is personalized for each individual client.
Benefits of Joining Joon
- Earn up to several thousand dollars per month.
- Set your schedule and manage your caseload.
- Work from the convenience of your home.
- Joon supports your clinical care with assessment tools, treatment planning, clinical content, and skills-based practice on a dedicated client mobile app.
- Joon takes care of billing, client acquisition, and support services.
- Licensed by a state board to provide mental health counseling services (LMHC; LMFT; LCSW; LPCC; PsyD; PhD; or similar).
- Experience in counseling with adolescents and young adults ages 13-24.
- Training in using evidence-based practices including cognitive-behavioral therapy and/or dialectical behavioral therapy.
- Professional liability insurance in the amount of at least one million dollars per occurrence or claim and three million dollars in the aggregate annually.
- Reliable internet connection and your own computer for provision of teletherapy
Hourly rate dependent on licensing and years of experience, with opportunities for growth over time. Starting at $50/hour.
For more information, visit Joon's website: https://www.joon.com/job?gh_jid=4815181002