The Portland DBT Institute (PDBTI) is currently seeking full time therapists for their program in both Portland and their new location in Salem.
- PDBTI therapists provide clinical services in both outpatient and intensive outpatient context, are supervised by DBT therapists with advanced training, have access to a great deal of DBT resources, and would participate fully in the consultation team as well as the clinic as a whole.
- PDBTI offers a robust in-house training program to all staff to further enhance mastery of DBT and CBT.
- Portland DBT Institute are seeking individuals who are licensed or license eligible in the state of Oregon.
- See their website for more information and how to apply.
Lewis and Clark College is hiring for their Director of Clinical Services
- Review of applications will begin on April 4th and continue until the position is filled.
- Preferred start date is August 12, 2019.